*****Vintage Finds for Home and Garden*****

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Winter White Mantel

After putting all my Christmas decor away, I was trying to come up with something still wintery to adorn my mantel with. I brought back out some architectural pieces that I had put away while I had my Christmas village and bottle brush trees up. Then I added some lovely vintage post cards featuring snowy scenes and a frosty tree and snowman. I love this old post ~ so versatile!




I bought this frosty tree at a Christmas craft sale of a friend of mine and I bring it out every year and can leave it up for several weeks!



Pine cone candle under glass.



Serene winter scene.



My sheep painting isn't very wintery, but the colors were right for the look I was going for!

I'm linking up for the first time in quite awhile to the White Wednesday celebration over at Faded Charm.
Don't forget about my giveaway too!! Plenty of time to get your name in the hat!!!





4 comments:

  1. This is so pretty, Julie...I LOVE your little snowman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie love your mantel and all the whites.
    Your postcards are soooo pretty. Cute snowman
    and love the tree.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I try to find things to put up after Christmas too so it doesn't seem so bleak around the house-you did a great job-it ties together wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Julie,
    Your mantle is so beautiful!! I love the architectural piece!
    Thank you so much for your sweet comment on my blog, It really made my day!!
    Have a great day.
    sincerely,
    Melinda

    ReplyDelete

I truly appreciate each and every word!! Thanks for stopping by!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails