*****Vintage Finds for Home and Garden*****

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Fun White Finds!

For my White Wednesday post this week, I thought I'd share some of the things I found at a few sales this past weekend. First, I bought these adorable head vases!I don't know a whole lot about them...but they are really cute!
The owner was selling her collection and I bought the only 2 left!!
I love the bright red lips!!

Then, on a more primitive note, I found this wonderful spittoon in it's original creamy, chipped-up paint!!

Filled with late summer flowers!

I got this beautiful dresser lamp for a song!!

The gentleman informed me that there were 2, but he dropped one of them!! :(

Like a bull in a china shop I guess!!!!!

I also picked up this cute little vanity stool!
The fabric on top is very dirty. I'm going to try cleaning it first, then if all else fails, I will re-cover it!

I love the curvy legs--they remind me of ice cream parlor chairs!

I only had time on Friday to hit 3 sales, so I guess I didn't do too bad!! I'm grabbing my linky from Kathleen at Faded Charm again for my favorite---White Wednesday! Thanks for stopping by! Come again!


  1. lOve your white finds. Those heads are cool! Lezlee

  2. Another great week of yard saling for you. Nice finds.

  3. Cute heads-not seen those before!

  4. I love that lamp. It is beautiful. ~~Sherry~~

  5. What wonderful white finds! Especially those heads!!!!

  6. Great finds.Love those heads,they are so cute.
    Love them....

  7. Julie! I got this google account business figured out! (Okay, I had my teenager help me, but now I can post comments!)

    You always find such great stuff! I'm jealous!


I truly appreciate each and every word!! Thanks for stopping by!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails