*****Vintage Finds for Home and Garden*****

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

White Finds!

On my latest junking jaunt, I brought home some great finds including some that I'm featuring today for White Wednesday with Faded Charm!3 Lovely vintage pearl necklaces, rose pin and a shabby cupid picture ~ all displayed in this darkened silver basket!
This one has 3 strands, but the other two are single strand ~ so chic and pretty!


I found these wonderful apothecary type jars at Goodwill.
These would be great in a bathroom, or on a mantle or shelf!
Found this embossed pot at Goodwill too ~ gotta love that GW!!



Sweet lone little vintage cup with fruit...
Spotted at a garage sale this week!

This was my favorite find of the week...
Gorgeous, fun 50's beaded bracelet!!!


Also found the plate under it too!


It's in excellent condition ~ such a fun piece of vintage BLING!!


Thanks once again for visiting me as I join in the White Wednesday linky party hosted by Faded Charm!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful week so far!

Julie

10 comments:

  1. Great Stuff Julie! I especially LOVE the silvery basket and the Bling!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got Me... LoVe the "BliNg"!*!*! Jeanine, ChiPPy!-SHaBBy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You found some wonderful jewelry pieces this week. I love the pearls and the bracelet is just too cool. The cupid picture is great too.
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your great whites! I love pearls and those are some pretty necklaces.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Goodwill is a great place to hunt for finds. My trip yesterday netted, a small handled silver tray, a victorian silver creamer, and a vintage basket with the cutest handle and closures all for $2.49. I love the bracelet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great finds! I love the beaded bracelet and apothecary jars especially!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Julie!!! I love your goodies!!! Junkin' is just the best, and the prices always make me smile ~ I hope you're doing wonderful sweet friend, hugs and love, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you ! i love to stop at the goodwill just don't get that whey often

    ReplyDelete
  9. You found some treasures. I love the cupid picture. Great find on the bracelet. Lots of sparkle. Thanks for sharing, Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  10. love all your white finds-my favorite the cherub picture!

    ReplyDelete

I truly appreciate each and every word!! Thanks for stopping by!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails