*****Vintage Finds for Home and Garden*****

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Celebrating Home

I recently purchased this book at the Red Rooster and have been devouring it ever since. It is divine!!
Sweet spring setting!

Every season is celebrated with fabulous, unique ideas that are VERY inspiring!! Love this little 4th of July trike. Love how they used poker chips to hold the flags in the vase~~SO clever!!

~~Being a collector of transferware, I especially enjoy this cupboard and it's contents~~ Very rich!



This chair and all the vintage Christmas adorning it are simply dreamy~~such great patina!
What's your favorite book? Let me know!!



2 comments:

  1. It's been a long time since I've purchased BOOKS TO INSPIRE ME... NOW - with such slim-pickings on the magazine racks - I think I too will be buying books again... Jeanine, ChiPPy!-SHaBBy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hu Jeanine, I purchased 3 books in a nice new booth in the ANtique mall in Oshkosh all for $9 each. Rachel Ashwell's Shabby Chic-which I'm sure you've seen, Better Homes & Gardens "everyday comforts"--very nice, and Country Living's Decorating Vintage Style. Have been enjoying them all. I agree with the lack of magazines today, so disappointing. Thanks for your comment. Julie

    ReplyDelete

I truly appreciate each and every word!! Thanks for stopping by!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails