*****Vintage Finds for Home and Garden*****

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Ode to Violets

I thought I'd try to evoke some warm feelings of spring on this bitter cold day by putting together a vignette using some vintage items I've recently found with a sweet violet theme.
I also recently purchased a boxful of lovely teacup and saucer sets (28 to be exact!)
This was one of my favorites--so delicate!~~Keep the pinky extended!*!
These silk violets will be the perfect adornment at the store for my spring vignettes!

My order of glass cloches came in and this was one of those that I recently received! I absolutely adore the glass bird on top~~Will have to order more!!



Our spring Open House is March 24th~~It will be here before you know it! I'm already dreaming and planning some awesome displays with some great garden embellishments and have tons of project ideas. Now to get motivated to get them done! What else can you do on a cold wintery day?!?




No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate each and every word!! Thanks for stopping by!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails