*****Vintage Finds for Home and Garden*****

Friday, January 15, 2010

Memories Antique Mall

I just had to have this to-die-for antique aquarium***the basis for many vignettes to come!!! Also more vintage ornaments--you can never have too many!! ...and another bottle brush tree to add to my collection...SWEET!!! Then added some of my vintage valentines to the mix.
Transferware pitcher and some little bitty ornaments that were actually from an old garland!*!Gorgeous!!

Vintage wire basket, sweet little creamer and an old book whose author has the same name as my husband's grandfather "John Theodore Mueller" (The old spelling before it was changed to Miller) ...was so excited to add the wonderful boot pincushion to my collection too!!! alot of the dealers had sales going on in their booths, so we got some good deals that day...


...these great ball garden adornments were my favorite find of the day!! can't wait to work them into my spring vignettes at the Red Rooster!! The sweet garden advertising behind them was a little too pricy to justify buying---sigh!!



I still think about this adorable dolly dresser and 3-way mirror...again a little too pricy for resale, but they still haunt my dreams. Maybe I'll go back.........
This mall can be a hit or a miss--some of the booths weren't very inviting and some I just stood and stared at all the GOODS! This booth was one worth drooling over!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate each and every word!! Thanks for stopping by!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails