*****Vintage Finds for Home and Garden*****

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Great Day--Great Finds!!

These adorable vintage animals reminded me of animal crackers!! Not sure if they came from an old game or a toy farm--but I thought they were so cute, and now they are MINE!

Some of my finds from my junking adventure (Tues.) with my friends Katherine and Linda. We went to the Neenah-Menasha area, and had a great day!


Thought this grouping of vases was pretty!



A friend of mine and I discovered this place by accident a couple years ago! It's called Urban Evolutions (Menasha) and you'd never know by the bland, warehouse-type outside what fabulous stuff hides inside!!! All things are either vintage or made with architectural salvage such as ceiling tin, old windows, doors, and other industrial type materials. They have a great, inspiring look!!
This is where I purchased my baby animals and the cake stand. We also went to Memories Antique Mall in Little Chute, WI. The goods I got there will be up next...stay tuned!!!





2 comments:

  1. I would have snatched up those vases "if the price was right"!*!*! Jeanine, ChiPPy!-SHaBBy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I recall they weren't the best deal, mainly because most of the items at Urban Evolution are a little pricey!! Have you ever been there? You'd probably love it!

    ReplyDelete

I truly appreciate each and every word!! Thanks for stopping by!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails