*****Vintage Finds for Home and Garden*****

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Quiet Past Times

I have been so inspired by many of the blogs I follow lately! There are some really creative women out there in Blogland~~ So with these quiet, dreary wintery days all around me, I'm trying to stir up some ambition and creative juices! The following pics are all hand-made by me! This is my first real attempt at a collage using an old gold frame I found lying around. I feel it was a fairly successful try***
The little tag on top was from a vintage dictionary--the definition of "CHILD"

A sweet little pincushion in a $1- "as is" teacup

Found this cutest dolly bunk-bed at an antique mall nearby and made 2 little mattresses and pillows for it!!



"sweet" little hand-stitched pillow


vintage B-I-N-G-O card valentines



Found this pretty box at Jo-Ann Fabrics the other day. I haven't found a use for it yet but I really love it! Future grandbaby photos perhaps?!?
Except for the lovely box all items will soon be for sale at the Red Rooster!! More projects await me to while away the winter~~~





1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I am so glad you did since, I found you! I love the pin cushion in the tea cup. It's darling! Your collections speak to my heart! I will stop back often! Take care.

    ReplyDelete

I truly appreciate each and every word!! Thanks for stopping by!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails