*****Vintage Finds for Home and Garden*****

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Pictures Retrieved!!!

I thought I had lost my pictures from our open house forever! My memory card was full when I took these, so I had the idea that maybe they would be in the camera's internal memory and yep-there they were!!!!!!! I make at least 6 of these ornament wreaths every year and usually sell them all! I have alot of fun with them ~ the pastel ones being my favorites! {sold my dress form that night too!!}
Sorry they're a little dark, but these were taken in the late afternoon shadows.


You can see that my room at the Red Rooster is fairly large - probably about 3-4 mall booth spaces! Keeps me busy filling it up! {try to ignore the lovely furnace vents!!}





So glad I managed to save these!! Hope you enjoyed them as much as I enjoyed putting all these vignettes together!!






12 comments:

  1. great photos...good thinking on the save! Lezlee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie, I love your wreaths, as you can tell from my blog I love glass ball wreaths as well. Right now II am making a glass ball tree for the Kohler School Show. A visit to the Red Rooster is on my to do list. Your displays are always tastefully done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the little red wheelbarrow. That is darn CUTE! Thank's for sharing....Julian

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your space looks wonderful~ wish I was closer! And the heating pipes give it a great industrial feel!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love your booth space. I would have bought that mannequin too! I really like the bulb wreaths but the first time I tried to make one, I kept breaking the bulbs! LOL.

    hugs
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that wreath!! Now I know where you space is at the Red Rooster. I have bought from you a few times!
    Have a great day,
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your Space is amazing ~ I am so happy for You & All of us in Blog land that the photos were saved.... I am lovin seeing all the Christmas Holiday Vignettes, after the overload of Orange & Black~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you found the pictures. I've been thinking about trying my hand at one of those bulb wreaths...don't know if I'll have the patience!!
    Your booth looked amazing!!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it all, Julie. The wreaths are gorgeous and so are all the vignettes. I also tried to put some vintage bulbs inside my paper wreaths and the darn things are so fragile. You are a patient woman. Take care.

    Vicki at Rusty Rooster Vintage

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hellooooo Julie! So fun to "see the pics after"... I now see that there were many an item I overlooked!!! Your booth and Everything in the store looked Wonderful... Thanks for all your hard work - sounds like it paid off!!!
    Jeanine, ChiPPy!-SHaBBy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Julie,
    Great booth and wreaths! You have it decorated to lovely! Looks like an great place to shop!
    Deb :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks beautiful Julie; I have got to get up there one of these days! :)

    Jan

    ReplyDelete

I truly appreciate each and every word!! Thanks for stopping by!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails