*****Vintage Finds for Home and Garden*****

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Black Friday--All Caged Up!

I love the look of displaying things under glass, like cloches or bell jars. One of my recent finds was an old black bird cage, and I thought it would be a great variation on that "under glass" theme! It looks fabulous with my aged silver pieces and an old dresser mirror beneath!!
You can easily change up the vignettes inside~this one is my particular favorite.

This old silver tray is a perfect base too!







How about a live plant?

Or vintage clocks!


I like the look of these too!



I'm joining in the Vintage Black Friday link party with the French Cupboard!

Make sure you take a minute to visit all the other lovely blogs participating!



And...Don't forget about my 100th post giveaway!! The deadline to enter is 5pm (central time) Friday, July 2nd! I will be announcing the winner sometime in the evening after 8pm! Good luck and thanks for visiting!!!

Julie






10 comments:

  1. Ooh Julie....I just love all your vignettes! I love the cage and the great graphic look of the photos, black silver, and goodies...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous vignettes!!! I love everything!! Happy Vintage Black Friday!!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving that birdcage and the vignettes. I saw one at a yard sale and passed it up. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love everything you pictured today. That birdcage is such a cool piece and the vignettes you created were all wonderful....so full of all my favorite things!
    Have a great weekend.
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's beautiful Julie...love how you pulled it together! Happy 4th!

    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great ideas. The vintage clocks are my favorite. They are so fun to place in vignettes. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i am in love with your settings.
    So great, nice idea with the doorknob!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this bird cage and all the fun ways you used it!
    xo,
    Debra

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love your vintage black goodies....and that bird cage is to-die-for. I noticed you like silver as well....you should check out Silver Sunday the 2nd Sunday of the month over on my blog....happy 4th and happy vbf!
    hugs,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete

I truly appreciate each and every word!! Thanks for stopping by!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails