*****Vintage Finds for Home and Garden*****

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Some time to rest!

My husband 's birthday is Sat. and we're heading off to our cottage for a few days for some much needed R & R. When you are a farmer, you "make hay when the sun shines" and he and my son-in-law just finished up 2nd crop hay. There are usually 3 crops in case you're wondering!


My daughter took this picture last summer and added the text via Picnik! I think she did a good job capturing the beauty that we see nearly every night from our side of the lake!

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!! See you next week!

Julie

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful picture. Hope your vacation is uneventful and very relaxing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy the rest and "happy birthday" to Mr Junkin Julie!

    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your time off, Julie! Hope you have great weather and lots of fun relaxation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful view! I would want to stay there forever.
    By the way, love, love the petticoats.
    Have fun celebrating your husbands birthday.
    God bless, Evi
    PS. Thank you for following my blog.

    ReplyDelete

I truly appreciate each and every word!! Thanks for stopping by!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails