*****Vintage Finds for Home and Garden*****

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Latest Finds!

I went to the mall today to pay my rent and putter in my booth. Like I usually do, I took a look around to see if any of the other dealers brought in anything new! I spotted this gorgeous plateau mirror in one booth and decided it needed to come home with me!! Also spotted the sweet little salt and pepper set!
When I was finished there I stopped at an estate sale and found this cute little chair with the perfect shade of old blue paint!

Gorgeous old books ~ fabulous covers!!


They also had a small collection (5) of vintage children's tin litho typewriters. I couldn't afford to buy them all, so I picked the 2 that I felt had the best color and graphics~and at a decent price too!








Too cute!!

Also found some crosses for future jewelry projects...these were a steal!!



And you can never have enough lace!!

I love tatting and I wish I knew how to do it ~ it's a lost art!




Two vintage games with nice colorful graphics!



I love anything with old letters
and colorful game pieces!



I hadn't been to any sales for a few weeks, so this was a refreshing day of catching up on some good junkin'!!

****Hope everyone is having a good week****


Julie



8 comments:

  1. I'm always buying books for their covers - those are beautiful!

    (Cute picture with Jackson,too!)

    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie~ we SO have the same tastes~ I just LOVE your finds! And the photo of you and Jackson is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great finds. I usually don't go for the fancy things but do love that mirror.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Julie,
    LOVE the mirror, blue chair, lace, games, books...love it all!! Good finds!
    I'm helping with an estate sale on Saturday..been helping the whole process...it's fun and work. My rewards are treasures from the sale.
    Have a great weekend treasure hunting.
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that mirror! For not junking around for a while, I'd say you scored.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful finds, especially those little typewriters! Actually I think I would have come home with everything that you bought too!
    Happy Weekend!
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such yummy good finds Julie!!!!! And that plateau...GORGEOUS! Have a wonderful weekend sweet friend, hugs and love, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I love your pictures!
    Thank you for sharing!
    Leticia

    ReplyDelete

I truly appreciate each and every word!! Thanks for stopping by!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails