*****Vintage Finds for Home and Garden*****

Monday, July 12, 2010

Please Excuse Me While I Brag!!

Please indulge me for a moment as I share some recent photos of my grandson!! I stole these from my daughter's Facebook album and they are my favorites~~Big inquisitive eyes!!
Sleepy time!

He is a good-natured, happy little guy that scrunches up his nose when he laughs!!
And you can tell he's well-fed by the size of those legs!!

Sittin' on grandpa's lap on the 4th of July!



~ Jackson and his mama, my daughter Sara~

Don't know if you can see it, but his pants were cow spots with this little tail comin' out the butt!!


~ My son Kevin with his little nephew~



Just chillin'


He often times has this serious, contemplative look when he's checkin' you out!!

Thanks for lettin' me get out my grandma's brag pics ~ he is the JOY of my life and I truly enjoy the 2 days a week he's at my house!

The child is not lacking in the love and affection department!!


Julie

11 comments:

  1. So what you're telling us is that there are two days a week that you get nothing done but some serious cuddle time with that little guy? I know that's all I'd get done if he was at my house. He is absolutely adorable. I especially like the picture of him laughing. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jackson is a real character! So expressive--brag on! Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute baby!thank you love those frames wow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So Sweet ~ Nothing more precious than a Wee One....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty much the best blog post you've ever done ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Julie, your little guy is just the cutest, He DOES look good natured, and boy, isn't that important in a little one! I know you'll post more as he grows. Love the cow britches, and glad to know you'll be a Barn Chick!!
    xo,
    Debra

    ReplyDelete
  7. He is adorable, Julie! Don't they just bring so much joy to your life?

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH he's a darling..... every pictures of him is so adorable and sweet. I can just swoop him up and love on him. How precious he is and brag all you want..... he's a handsome little baby boy!

    Blessing*

    ReplyDelete
  9. To get a higher exposure to your products or personality, being available on social website like Twitter is significant in recent times. here to buy twitter followers

    ReplyDelete

I truly appreciate each and every word!! Thanks for stopping by!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails