*****Vintage Finds for Home and Garden*****

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Flea Market Previews!!

I have been stockpiling finds from some of my summer junk hunts for a few weeks now. I now need to finish fine-tuning and spiffing-up and get to pricing and packing. My week will be super busy with last minute prepping for the flea market I'm doing this Sat. in Germantown, WII am trying to re-purpose and resalvage in new and fun ways... and am taking my altered suitcase.

I have many old, wonderful books ~ with gorgeous covers!


~ Fun and colorful graphics~



Along with my jewelry that I've been working on like mad
{now have 20 necklaces and 5 bracelets!!}


... I've also got more pincushions in old silver!


I'm scheduled to set up on Thursday already because I'm inside and the building is not being used, so I need to get a move on!!!

Wish me luck and I'll be sharing lots more pics of upcoming attractions!!
Thanks for taking a peek with me!

14 comments:

  1. Wow it all looks really great...Love the suitcase! Lezlee

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH you are going to do GREAT! Wonderful goodies...wish I could come and shop!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck Julie! You've got a nice range of goodies, and I just know you'll do well. Wish I could be there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hoping for a sell-out for you! 200 necklaces! WOW you have been very busy!
    Deb :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it all! Of course, your jewelry is right up my ally!

    Good luck in Germantown!
    Susanne.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, all your junk looks FABULOUS!!!! I love the old picture in the frame, sooooo sweet & chippy!!! Good luck with your Flea Market friend!
    Smiles,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds like so much fun. I am hoping to get there. But first I have a visit scheduled to Plymouth Wednesday. Hope your shop is not closed that day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, just called and the store is not open Wednesday. Maybe I'll be able to windowshop?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great stuff! And I still enjoy my pincushion you sent me in my blog prize. It was awesome! Still loving all of the wonderful goodies! Hope you are having a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. good luck, good luck, good luck...you'll do GREAT! wish I was around, I'd be over at your booth buyin' it all up lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bless you with your set up and selling! Knock em dead!!!

    Love your pincushions, so sweet.

    ReplyDelete

I truly appreciate each and every word!! Thanks for stopping by!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails