*****Vintage Finds for Home and Garden*****

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Here We Go Again!!

Just informing all my blogging "peeps" that I have a new email address AGAIN!!!
That crazy Hotmail blocked my account again, so I had no choice but to start a new one--this time I opted to go with Yahoo!! Let's see if I have better luck with them!! So, if anyone of you has gotten a weird, suspicious, asking for money or any other kind of phony email from me, now you know why!! The photo holders above are just a little sneak peek of some of the things I will be bringing to the flea market I'm doing in a little more than 2 weeks--Yikes, lots of pricing and packing to do!! Better get my butt to bed!

3 comments:

  1. I haven't received any weird stuff this time, Julie~ hope it works out for you! Love the doorknob photo holders!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cutie cute door knobs~ Good luck on the sale!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute photo holders! Wish I could go shop in your space at the flea market. Have fun!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

I truly appreciate each and every word!! Thanks for stopping by!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails