*****Vintage Finds for Home and Garden*****

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Flea Market Whites!

For White Wednesday this week I'm sharing some of the white things I'm taking to the flea market on Saturday. I have been busy making some junk jewelry and this re-purposed necklace is my favorite!!
I'm taking some vintage jewelry as well, including this fab 50's beaded bracelet!!

This acorn shaped match holder has such a fun touch of whimsy!!


I decided to part with these two clocks and I love how they look with this framed hand!

The skeleton hand was a recent purchase from one of my favorite dealers at my all-time favorite antique mall--The Pardeeville Antique Mall! You can find Sadie N Stella here on Etsy! If I don't sell it, I think it will fit in great with my other Halloween decor!

Taking along this gorgeous old photo album with wonderful photos inside!

I have quite a selection of old photographs and cabinet cards too!
I've been primping, packing and pricing like a mad-woman for the last few days!
I hope it's a buying crowd on Saturday!!

Make sure you stop over to Faded Charm and check out all the others sharing their whites for this week!!

Thanks for stopping by, come again real soon!!

6 comments:

  1. I always love your stuff! Love the photo with the clocks! And that necklace is cool too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie, your site is so fun and wonderful to go to. Love the picture of the spooky hand with your clocks. Glad you found the hand in my booth and brought it home. I had so much fun adding some Halloween tricks and treats to my booth and will be adding more before October. I spent last Saturday morning decorating my sunroom and entryway at home--I was like a little kid with a dollhouse! Happy Fall to You and Yours and I am going to make a trip in about a month to see your spot in Plymouth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie,
    I have enjoyed your sight all summer, thanks to Jeanine. I am coming to the Germantown show and know I will find some great things. I am in the process of redoing my son's room in an industrial look. the clocks would be fabulous. See you on Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a big fan of Sadie n' Stella too! Hope you had fun here in Pardeeville!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wish I could be at your sale. Those clocks are fabulous!!
    Good luck this weekend!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete

I truly appreciate each and every word!! Thanks for stopping by!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails