*****Vintage Finds for Home and Garden*****

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Saturday's Flea Market-Germantown, Wi

Just a few more quick pics from the flea market on Saturday. This fun folk art broom display was in my friend Joann's booth. She had tons of prims and folk art.
I love this HUGE bowl full of hand-made pumpkins! What a great fall display!
Jeanine from Chippy Shabby's booth was spread out on the front porch of the building we were in and of course it looked amazing!! Great job Jeanine!!
That round cupola still haunts my dreams!! Wonder if she still has it!!??

I love this gauzy curtain she made from vintage, lacey fabric!! Just gorgeous!!!


This is one of my fave purchases of the day...

Very unusual flower frog!!



I got this beautiful transferware tray from Jeanine and I love it!!!

Great trade, Jeanine!!!


Another unusual flower frog purchased from a dealer next to me.

She had great smalls and I bought lots from her including a bag of chandelier prisms and 2 darling children's sand shovels--FUN!


The dealer on the other side of me had tons of great little stuff too and I got this great chippy green tackle box and this wonderful rug in fall colors!

And these littles were from her too!
Hatpins, old sewing supplies and a cute little mirror
I had a pretty good day, and enjoyed visiting with the other dealers and met some new customers as well! Will seriously consider doing the Holiday Flea there in Dec.--we'll see!!!

5 comments:

  1. Those flower frogs are so cool, and I love the rug, and the transferware, and that gorgeous curtain...you know me, just love it ALL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great weekend. Those are very cool flower frogs and I love, love, love the transferware!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow great finds and i love jeanine! rumor has it that she still has that cupola but may be keepin' it. maybe you could twist her arm... thanks for your well wishes for my show at marburger.

    hugs,

    shelley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello From Pardeeville, Wisconsin!!
    Do these flea markets happen every Saturday>?
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've been posting like gangbusters! Love that rug, and LOVE YOUR NEW TRAY!

    ReplyDelete

I truly appreciate each and every word!! Thanks for stopping by!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails